Were you as obsessed with your "Docs" in the 90's as some of us were? Or wish your parents left their old pair for you? Then these are for you. Nae's "Trina" lace-up boots are the eco-friendly, vegan boots reminiscent of the "grunge" era. Get them in Oeko-tex certified eco- microfiber or the highly coveted Piñatex (pineapple leather).
- Sizing: Small shape, please order up. For more details see the Size Guide.
- Upper: Ecological microfiber, Oeko-tex certified or Piñatex
- Lining: Breathable and anti-allergic microfiber, CO2 free manufacturing system.
- Insole: Paperboard agglomerate, microfiber-lined.
- Footbed: not removable.
- Outsole: Rubber. 3.5cm
- MADE IN PORTUGAL
- Worldwide Free Shipping.
- Use polish cream to keep your boots looking new
Our returns policy can vary depending on the product supplier which can be ideal for you in some cases and other cases not. Therefore, if you have any question about returning a product you received, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to make you satisfied with our service.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
As a way to say thanks for choosing to shop ethically, we provide a free worldwide shipping service that you can choose while placing an order.
Moreover, We also provide a paid rush shipping service for those who want their products to arrive as soon as possible.